Sunday, May 31, 2009

National Boating and Fishing Week


Free fishing days set for Mississippi parks -


The only thing better than spending a relaxing day fishing is getting to fish for free.

The Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks is observing National Boating and Fishing Week by offering two weekends of free fishing at state lakes and state parks lakes.

June 6-7 and June 13-14 are designated as free fishing days and no launch fees or permits are required on these days. A valid Mississippi fishing license is required.

"This is just another way we can encourage people to get out and fish," MDWFP Fishing Bureau Director Ron Garavelli said. "This is a wonderful opportunity to spend quality time fishing and we hope people take advantage of it."

For more information, call 601-432-2400.

1 comment:

  1. It is happy to see your posting. Yes really informative article. I will tell this information again to my friend, oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on www.101aboutfishing.blogspot.com , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you… and we can share each other. thank you… ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Mississippi Blog List